03 Sep Botox facial treatment in our Malaga clinic
Clinic specialized in botox in Mijas
Botox is one of the most demanded aesthetic treatments in recent years. It has become so famous because it is a safe, quick and painless technique to reduce and eliminate the first wrinkles on the face. It has very few contraindications and the recovery period is almost immediate.
In our Dental Clinic Gallardo & Jimenez we perform botox treatment in Malaga with specialist doctors who always achieve the natural result you want.
Characteristics of the facial treatment with Botox in Malaga
The cosmetic treatment with botox or botulinum toxin that we do in Malaga is not definitive. It lasts between four and six months depending on the patient, and the results can be seen from the first few days.
This technique is normally used on the upper third of the face and has an effect on the wrinkles that appear as a result of muscle contraction caused by gestures or laughter. What botox achieves is to relax the muscle so that the skin stretches again and thus reduce the expression lines that appear between the eyebrows, the forehead and around the eyes or crow’s feet.
Other aesthetic treatments in our clinic in Malaga
Botox is not the only facial treatment we perform in our dental clinic in La Cala de Mijas. We also have others to restore the youthfulness of your face such as the following:
- Hyaluronic acid: we fill lips, wrinkles and cheekbones with hyaluronic acid and we achieve the restructuring and increase of volume in lips and cheekbones, filling to conceal scars, elimination of crow’s feet and dark circles under the eyes, reduction of expression lines…
- Chemical peeling: this dermocosmetic procedure is used to regenerate the skin and consists of a chemical exfoliation that removes dead cells so that the superficial layers of the skin are renewed. It increases collagen production, treats acne, lightens blemishes and gives luminosity…
- Facial mesotherapy: used to prevent and treat skin ageing on the face, neck, neckline and hands. Injections are made with substances such as vitamins, hyaluronic acid and growth factors. It refines micro-wrinkles, strengthens the connective tissue and improves the quality of the skin.
- Tightening threads: it has a lifting effect but without the need for surgery. It is the best treatment for patients who want to firm cheeks, cheekbones, eyebrows and neck. These threads are reabsorbable and prevent flaccidity, give luminosity and elasticity to the skin, improve its texture and promote the reaction of fibroblasts.
- Bichectomy: if you want to define your cheekbones, with this technique we remove the Bichat balls, which are small pockets of fat located in the cheek area.
For more information about botox in our dental clinic in Mijas, please contact us.