31 Aug Hyaluronic acid in our Mijas clinic Gallardo & Jiménez
Hyaluronic Acid Treatment in Mijas
Hyaluronic acid fillers are an aesthetic medicine treatment that has become really popular in recent years. They have many benefits because they achieve immediate, effective and natural results in the face without resorting to surgery.
This substance is fully compatible with our body, because we actually produce it naturally. However, its density decreases over the years and this is what causes our facial skin to lose elasticity and gain wrinkles.
In the end, many people have complexes because they do not have the same skin as when they were young, and they look more tired or aged than they really are. For this reason, in our Dental Clinic Gallardo & Jimenez in Mijas we perform hyaluronic acid treatments.
Main applications of hyaluronic acid in Mijas
- To reduce wrinkles and expression lines on the face.
- To fill in the cheekbones, which look tired when they sag, especially if there are also dark circles under the eyes.
- Moisturise and fill in the periorbicular contour to conceal sagging or bags under the eyes.
- To outline the jawline.
- Increase the volume of the lips, marionette lines and nasolabial folds. Also, expression wrinkles can be concealed and the cupid’s bow can be contoured.
- Filling to conceal scars on the face.
- Make small rhinomodellations, making the nose more symmetrical or disguising the hump.
- Give more volume to the malar area, which is one of the first signs of ageing.
Other facial treatments at our clinic in Mijas
In addition to hyaluronic acid treatments, in our clinic in Mijas we perform other facial aesthetic techniques such as:
- Botulinum toxin: also known as botox, it is applied to different facial points between the eyebrows, forehead and crow’s feet. It is a painless and safe technique used to reduce expression lines or dynamic wrinkles.
- Chemical peeling: this is a dermocosmetic procedure that regenerates the skin. It consists of a chemical exfoliation that removes dead cells, increases collagen production, improves skin texture and brightens the skin.
- Facial mesotherapy: performed to prevent and treat skin ageing on the face, neck, neckline and hands. It is done through infiltrations of substances such as vitamins, hyaluronic acid and growth factors.
- Tightening threads: achieve a lifting effect in the area of the cheeks, cheekbones, eyebrows and neck. Absorbable threads are applied to lift the relaxed tissues of the body, with immediate results.
- Bichectomy: Bichat balls are small pockets of fat in the cheeks, which are removed using this technique. With this we manage to define the cheekbones and soften the facial features.
For more information about hyaluronic acid in Mijas and our other treatments, please contact us.